Saturday, May 22, 2010

--> Remote fan regulator with timer

Going to fan regulator time to time, to change fan speed was a real annoying. So I thought "I'd better make a remote for this", That thought led me to designing this remote regulator. However once I finished the circuit, it wasn't enough, so I thought I should add some more options.
    I was keep adding new stuff and finally PIC ran out of memory which concluded my little project.
What I have added :
  1. 5-Speed regulation
  2. Speed display
  3. Buzzer
  4. Timer
  5. Low temperature auto off switch
  6. Bypass temperature sensor
Here are the circuit schematic and source code for the project:

Complete description
Circuit Diagrams
Source Code

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment